Monday 9 September 2013

Exclusive Interview with Profound

I caught up with Profound today and I interviewed him and this is what he had to say

PROFOUND it's really nice having you here

Profound: Thanks for having me bro'

So at what age did you start music.?

Profound: well, professionally I started music when I was 13, recorded my first jam when I was 13

What's the name of the song.?

Profound: "Let it rock" it was a cover of Kevin rudolf's joint ft. Lil' Wayne *Laughs* my name was lil' Breezy then.

were Your parents against this.?

Profound: not really

How long have you known Chordratic beats.?

Profound: 3-4 years

What's your real name.?

Profound: Chukwudalu Juasse Okoli

Does Haywire have any influence on your music.?

Profound: *Laughs* just say sometimes

Who inspires your music.?

Profound: Tyga, Chris brown & J.cole

In MOTIDE you sang, are you gon' be doing more of singing.?

Profound: Yeah G, trust

So Who you looking forward to work with in Nigeria.?

Profound: well, a lot but to mention a few I'd say Burna boy, Davido & Phyno

Can you rap in igbo.?

Profound: not really

Any new song.?

Profound: Yeah, IWAJU dropping soon

Who is the flourish girl you mentioned in "Confam" to you.?

Profound: *Laughs* just a random line

Any collaboration with them CEG Rappers?

Profound: not yet

Any advice to them wannabes.?

Profound: *Laughs* Err, be yourselves, we Shall all blow

Well, that was what happened during the interview with PROFOUND y'all should watch out for this young rapper cause he's really blessed!!!

Written by Simeon Mike
34 posts Written by Simeon Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment